Now is the time to put thought to paper. Here you will want to flesh out those values that you wrote about in objective 3, by developing a biblical philosophy of personal coaching. This document will lay the groundwork for how you will approach the remainder of this course.
In preparation for the writing of this paper, you will want to reflect on this week’s discussions, and your assignment entry. In addition, you will certainly want to scan the Scriptures for biblical examples of coaching. All of this will help you develop your own, biblical philosophy of personal coaching.
- Write a 2-3 page paper describing your biblical philosophy of personal coaching, elaborating on the values you identified in your assignment. Ensure the following points are addressed:
- Describe your biblical philosophy of personal coaching.
- Relate the values you discussed in the assignment to your biblical philosophy.
- Discuss the ways in which biblical coaching values are relevant to current times.
- Ensure that you use the Paper Writing rubric to guide your efforts and support your work with scholarly academic resources using APA format.